The Elite Program will change as of February 1, 2024. You can enjoy differentiated benefits as Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond-level members based on your flight mileage and the number of qualifying segments.
Member Benefits and Qualification at a Glance
|Qualification||10,000 miles on Korean Air/SkyTeam (minimum 7,000 miles on Korean Air), or 10 segments on Korean Air||40,000 miles on Korean Air/SkyTeam (minimum 30,000 miles on Korean Air), or 40 segments on Korean Air||70,000 miles on Korean Air/SkyTeam (minimum 50,000 miles on Korean Air), or 70 segments on Korean Air||100,000 miles on Korean Air/SkyTeam (minimum 70,000 miles on Korean Air)|
|Additional checked baggage allowance||1 bag, 23kg||1 bag per cabin class||1 bag, 32kg||1 bag, 32kg|
|SkyTeam benefits||Elite||Elite Plus||Elite Plus||Elite Plus|
|Welcome gift Ref. 1||No content||No content||1 upgrade voucher||2 upgrade vouchers/Silver level for 1 family member|
|Lounge access Ref. 1|
|Advance Seat Selection in Economy Class|
|Exemption of peak season and booking change fee for awards Ref. 2||No content|
|Priority reservation wait-list|
|Priority baggage handling|
|Exclusive hotline service (Language: Korean)||No content||No content|
Notes for Qualification
- The accrual rate of the initially purchased ticket applies to upgrade awards (A/Z class).
- Some tickets may not be eligible to earn miles.
- Elite miles awarded to Elite members will be excluded.
- The accrual rate per booking class is subject to each airline rules.
- For codeshare flights, only miles earned on Korean Air/SkyTeam marketed flights and segments flown on Korean Air marketed flights are factored in.
- One domestic flight counts as 0.5 segments toward the number of segments.