Duty Free Shopping
From classic fragrances to famous liquors, our in-flight shopping brings a special variety of duty-free items right to your seat. Discover additional benefits by pre-ordering as well.
All passengers traveling on Korean Air international flights can enjoy in-fight shopping.
Korean Air offers a wide range of high-quality products at exchange rates lower than those in other duty-free shops.
- Liquor, cigarettes, cosmetics, perfumes, dietary supplements, electronics, watches, fashion goods, chocolates, pens, gifts, and more
How to Order
Purchase duty-free items on board from our cabin crew using the SKYSHOP catalog placed in the seat pocket.
- Fill out the pre-order form placed in your seat pocket and purchase products from our cabin crew.
- You can order and pay for products on the SKYSHOP website
- Order via phone or fax
- A purchase of up to USD 1,500 (or equivalent in Korean won) per credit card
- A purchase over KRW 50,000 made using a credit card issued in Korea can be paid for in installments over 2–12 months
- With credit cards for use in Korea, payments can be made in KRW only
- For Internet purchases, payments can be made using a credit card or through an account transfer (in KRW)
- Korean Won (KRW), U.S. Dollar (USD), Japanese Yen (JPY), European Euro (EUR), Chinese Yuan (CNY)
Duty-free Purchase Limit
The duty-free purchase limit varies by country. Please check the details for your destination.
- In Korea: 080-656-4545 (toll-free number) / 02-2666-2100 (toll number)
- Overseas: +8000-656-4545
- 08:30 – 17:30 (closed on weekends and holidays)